We reserve the right to deny service to anyone at our discretion. If you have (or had) any of the following contraindicative conditions listed below, please contact us at:
before scheduling your eyeliner to ensure that you are a candidate. Certain diagnostic conditions that are waived may be required to bring a doctor’s note stating their approval.
• If you have had any type of eye surgery, including cataract, Lasik, and/or blepharoplasty, you must consult your physician and get clearance. Most physicians require 3-6 months healing before you can have your eyeliner done. This is because there is slight pressure and stretching on and around the eye during the procedure.
• Vascular Eyelids
• Previously tattooed eyeliner(send pics for approval)
• Upcoming vacation
• Diabetic (uncontrolled)
• Viral infections and/or diseases
• Pacemaker or heart conditions
• Had an Organ transplant
• Tendency towards keloids or scarring
• Seborrheic dermatitis near eye area
• Skin irritations or psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
• Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
• Had Botox in the past week
• Taken Doxycycline in the past 3 months
• Allergies to anesthetic (lidocaine or epinephrine)
• Extremely oily or problematic skin
• Cancer (must be in remission)
• Auto-immune diseases
In order for your eyeliner to heal properly (and look your best) these Pre & Post Care Instructions found below are of the UTMOST IMPORTANCE. Pre-Care instructions are designed to limit bleeding and skin sensitivities during the service. Excessing bleeding during the procedure will dilute the pigment color and lead to poor results.
Attention Please: We strongly advise prospective new clients to book their appointments at least 3 months in advance of Vacations, Weddings, and Special Occasions. This allows adequate time for healing and time to receive touch ups (at an additional cost if desired). Some New Clients may require an added Touch Up session to achieve their desired density and shape.
• Arrive WITHOUT any eye makeup or eyelashes on
• Remove eyelash extensions one week prior to eyeliner procedure
• Discontinue Latisse and any other lash growth serum for a minimum of 4 weeks prior
• No lash tinting, lifting, perming or curling for a minimum of one week prior
• If you wear contacts, please do not wear them to your appointment and refrain from wearing them for a minimum of 24 hours after procedure is finished.
• Do not work out 6 hours before procedure.
• NO alcohol or caffeine 6 hours before procedure.
• Avoid sun and tanning on your face one week prior to procedure.
• Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Advil/Ibuprofen 48 hours before procedure.
• Avoid Fish Oil, Prenatal Vitamins, Nutritional Shakes (Shakeology, etc), "Hair, Skin, Nail" supplements one week prior to procedure.
• Discontinue (near eye area) Retin-A, Chemical and Laser Peels, Microdermabrasions, Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), and any chemical exfoliant or "brightening" skincare at least 6 weeks prior (Once your eyeliner has fully healed, you must cover your tattoo area with VASELINE prior to the use of these products to prevent premature fading).
• It is recommended to begin taking Arnica and/or bromelain one week prior to procedure.
• Please Note: You will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.