After Care Instructions
The day of the treatment:
- Cleanse with a GENTLE face wash every 2-3 hours
- Reapply the after care (the size rice grain) with a q-tip after washing
- Use a clean pillowcase the night of the treatment
- Wash daily to remove bacteria and dead skin. (Don’t worry….THIS DOES NOT REMOVE THE PIGMENT!)
- Gently wash your eyebrows each morning and night with water and an antibacterial soap like Dial Soap, Cetaphil or Neutrogena.
- With a very light touch, use your fingertips to gently cleanse the eyebrows.
- Wash the area in a smooth motion for 15 seconds and rinse with water ensuring that all soap is rinsed away.
- Gently PAT dry the area with a clean towel or tissue
- DO NOT RUB theyebrow microbladinge area.
- DO NOT use any cleansing products containing acids (glycolic, lactic, or AHA), or any exfoliants.
- Moisturize 7 days Apply a rice grain amount of aftercare ointment with a cotton swab and spread it across the treated area.
1) DO not to over-apply as this will suffocate your skin and delay healing.
2) The ointment should be barely noticeable on the skin.
3) Never put the ointment on a wet or damp tattoo.
4) Put ointment 3-5 times a day
* Use a fresh pillowcase Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate away.
* Picking can cause scarring or loss of color No facials, botox, chemical treatments or microdermabrasion for 3 weeks
* Avoid hot, sweaty exercise for one week
*Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 4 weeks after procedure.
* Wear a hat when outdoors.
* Avoid heavy sweating and long hot showers for the first 7 days.
* Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 7 days.
* Avoid swimming, lakes, pools, hot tubs for the first 7 days.
* Avoid topical makeup including sunscreen on the area.
- DO NOT rub, pick or scratch the treated area- this may cause scarring.
NOT FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS MAY CAUSE YOU TO NOT HEAL PROPERLY AND POOR RESULTS!!!!!