What to AVOID:
- Do not have sunburned face
- Do not have any type of facial/peel 2 weeks prior to treatment
- Do not tweeze/pick/wax/thread or perform electrolysis 7 days prior to procedure.
- Do NOT use Vitamin A/Retinol products one month prior to procedure.
- Do not have botox 3 weeks prior to semi permanent tattoo.
- Do not take Fish Oil or Vitamin E one week prior (natural blood thinners)
- Do not tint or wax your eyebrows 7 days before the procedure.
- In order to avoid excessive bleeding and poor color deposit:
- Do not drink alcohol 24-48 hours before your procedure.
- Do not consume coffee before your procedure.
- Do not take an aspirin or ibuprofen for pain relief the day before or the day of treatment this may thin out your blood, which may cause excessive bleeding.
- Do not workout the day of procedure.